Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bi-Polar, Maybe?

The weather that is. Hot, summer day to cold drizzle the next, then another clear day and today, (northern) downpour. I don't care what goes on, I just wish it was consistent. >.<

I had a dream the other night. But in the dream, it seemed like present-time and the past 3 months have been the dream. I walked in the dining room after getting the mail when my gramps walks by me and stands next to me. I think something's wrong because he passed away 3 months ago. Everyone in the room stares at me like I'm insane while I blabber incessantly about how he's not supposed to be here. And he just gives me that squinty-eyed look that's like "what in the world are you talking about" and says "I'm fine." Strange, really. It makes me believe in some sort of afterlife now. That or the mind creates things for yourself to give you reassurance and some peace of mind.

Club soccer started up again yesterday. We played flag football, ultimate frizbee, handball, and tug-o-war (or however you spell it). Severe lack of soccer and working out. Not that I'm complaining. After 5 months of soccer 5 days a week, a little deviation from the norm is just fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment