Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Good Ol' Days

But really, where'd they go? Coming home to watch cartoons that were genuinely funny instead of computer animated, faux-3D shit. I admit that I do adore Finding Nemo and all that jazz, but it should stick to films, not afternoon shows. Even then, there are no more "regular" Disney movies anymore... Anywho, and fucking MTV now shouldn't even be allowed to call itself that anymore. MUSIC Television implies that music should be on it, no? Not ridiculously fake "reality" shows with music playing in the background as another pathetic attention-seeking idiot cries from her 5th break-up of the week. Ughh, I want to go back to coming home from school and turning on TRL, hoping that My Chemical Romance or, later on, Panic(!) at the Disco triumphing over the world of pop and hip-hop.

I want to go back to the good old days.

No comments:

Post a Comment