Monday, January 4, 2010

2010?

I apparently haven't posted a single thing since October... whoops.

In comes 2010 ("two thousand and ten"? "twenty ten"? "two zero one zero"? meh...) taking over everything 2009 left behind. What's to expect this year and decade? Hopefully not as many deaths. Perhaps a comedic movie that will surpass even the Hangover. Better grades for me? I pray that my 09 procrastination doesn't follow me into the new year...

Here's to fresh starts, new music, and many, many laughs along the ride.

But first, a tribute to James Owen Sullivan aka the Reverend Tholomew Plague, one of the greatest drummers who graced this earth. I wish I had been able to meet him or even seen him play live once. He seemed like a one of a kind character with the heart and passion to rival his drumming. Rest in peace and thoughts and love to his immediate family, the Avenged family, his wife, and the rest of the A7X fans who are mourning as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment