Welcome Week/1st Week of Classes (shaken, not stirred for better results)
- 1 part anxiety (nervous or excited will do)
- ? parts boxes (filled with necessities and dorm stuffs; everyone has a different number he or she needs to move-in)
- 4-6 parts classes (get creative with this one; variety leads to different results)
- 2 parts awkward social situations (my personal favorite is the "meeting Facebook friends for real" but you may prefer the always lovely "ice-breaker game")
- 3 parts activities (so many options, so little time; choices include, but are not limited to, retreats, dances, concerts, parties, and beach trips -provided you are near one)
Sip slowly (or down it in one gulp) and enjoy!