Friday, May 29, 2009

Ridiculous

I definitely meant to write about how ridiculous (in the most awesome way) my week was when it was still, well, that week. But it was delayed, and I would like to re-live through words regardless.

Saturday- Prom. Kinda fun. Bad food. Good friends. Lots of pictures. My camera never left my hand.
Saturday/Sunday- After-Prom. Absolute crazy madness worth of fun. A lot of falling. I can't remember a lot of it, but I had an amazing time, that much I'm sure. Went back to a friend's house for late night/early morning drunken-ness and swimming.
Sunday- Aftermath. Woke up to friends, swimming, and the Lakers. Not much more I can ask.
Monday- School. Buzzkill.
Tuesday- All Time Low video shoot. Wow. It definitely beat my prom experience in terms of fun and amazing-ness. Neck and neck with after-prom. Can't even explain the euphoria.
Wednesday- School. Semi-buzzkill. XP Still on an adrenaline rush/high from the day prior.
Thursday night/Friday morning- Grad Nite at Disneyland. Lots of fun. Absolutely exhausted on the ride home.

And thus, my not really full week of excitement ends. But it was definitely one of the best weeks of my life. No exaggeration. Can't really compare it to my 8th grade Yosemite trip though. I'll put them in two different categories of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment